Friday, January 17, 2014

All About Me

Hey! Here's a little interesting information All ABOUT ME!

My full name is Tigerlilly Kahealani Zietz. I was born on February 10, 2000! I'm 13 years old and I live in paradise! I was born and raised on the island of Kauai, Hawaii. I love to be with my friends and family. I have one dog named Moku and a guinea pig named Lola. I have 5 siblings and many uncles aunties. My family is very big and we all love to surf and be in the ocean! My youngest sibling is two years old and my oldest is 23. I have a step-mom who married my Daddy when I was 5; they are still together! I have 5 grand parents. My Mom's parents live in California in Sacramento and they are still married. My Dad's parents got married, had 3 children and years later, got a divorce. My Dad's Dad remarried and have six children! My Dad's Mom never remarried and has many animals. She has birds, bunnies, one cat and one dog! She is the nicest and coolest Grandma ever!


I would like to be a chef when I grow up, go to Le Cordon Blue Culinary College and move to San Francisco with my really good friend! Once I get into Kapa'a High School I plan to take Spanish 1, ACCP Core, and Art 1! I believe in living life to the fullest!. 


I love to laugh and have as much fun as I can. I believe that a day without laughter is truly, a day waisted! I love to travel. I have been to many states and have even been out of the country! I don't have many hobbies, but I guess you could say that I like to go to the beach. However I like to go to the snow too. I am a very lucky girl to live in Hawaii! Now you know some things about me! 

9 comments:

  1. I hate you for having such a beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!! It's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back again because I literally love your blog so much, it's so cute! Everything you do in this class is just so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, Kaylene. every thing you do is absolutely perfect so don't even go there :) I love your blog so much & it makes me so happy.

      Delete
  4. Hey! I don't think you know me but your blog is really nice, neat and organized. I'm Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen you around school a few times! Thank you! I really love your blog too!

      Delete