Friday, January 10, 2014

Magazine Title



This is my finished Magazine Cover that I created in the Fall of 2013 at Kapa'a Middle School. Me and my partner had a mini photo shoot for the magazine cover and we used Adobe Camera Raw to edit them. I used Photoshop to create a multi-layered image that describes who I am! I did this by drawing the outline of my body and coloring and shading it in with realistic colors! Then placed it into onto my magazine cover! After, I made a title for our magazines. I named mine "Belle". That was the theme of my magazine. It is about beautiful fashion and gossip! We also had subtitles. They are little sneak peaks to what the reader will find while reading my magazine. They are supposed to catch the readers attention and make them interested! I also customized the background of my magazine with different shades of pink. I swirled those colors together to create a unique effect! I topped it off with a barcode and price amount and finally added some pictures and social media usernames! 

No comments:

Post a Comment