Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Spherical Panoramas


 I made Spherical Panoramas in my Gifted and Talented Digital Media class! The first step I took was taking 10-15 pictures, rotating in a 360 degree turn. Each picture should be overlapped about 15% with the previous picture to create a perfect, seamless final image! Upload the pictures to your computer and edit them with Adobe Camera Raw. Then, using photo merge in Photoshop, I compiled all the images into a Panoramic image. Then, I warped and cropped the panoramic so that it was a perfect rectangle. The next step I took was resizing the image so that it was 5,000 pixels by 5,000 pixels and then in Photoshop go to Filter> Distort> Polar Coordinates. Then my image is a Spherical Panorama! Then, I used the blur, smudge, and stamp tool to make sure no seams are left. Then I feathered and contracted my image to make it a smooth world. After I have perfected the seams, I put a white or black border and finally my final image was done. I made a professional, seamless, beautiful spherical panorama. 

Click here to see an insane 3D image that you can move around in!

6 comments:

  1. I love your editing on your images, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spherical and polar panoramas look amazing your background is so nice and the sky?! Well its FLAWLESS!! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Wailana! You are so dang nice! I love your blog!

      Delete
  3. I love the colors ! Your blog is so cute! I love everything about it! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lilio! You are so sweet, I love your blog too :)

      Delete